Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ready for the Holiday Season


 Even though I have not finish my holiday needlepoint (yes, I bought it this summer and have not touched it) all of the silk, metallic, and velvet threads make me very, very happy!



Hopefully I can show you a completed stocking for Christmas 2013!


If you have a moment, please check out the silent auction items for Camp Mati:



Help send a child to camp by bidding on one of the many silent auction items:



Aspen, 2012, by Jean Marie Alpert......please consider supporting such a wonderful cause.


A sweet friend brought me (and my broken left foot) flowers........a memory for Thanksgiving Day 2012!


I guess I will be very "thankful" for a handicap parking sticker during the holiday shopping season.......I will also consider rubbing my daughter's rabbit foot/feet every time I leave the house for good luck!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment