Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Just completed my work for the evening and can now start focusing on Thanksgiving Day.  My girls spent the morning with my mom making the pumpkin pies.....a family recipe and tradition:



Living in Dallas we spend time with family and friends and enjoy the tradition of the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving game.  



We were at the game last Sunday......truly a nail biter!!!  I had to take several breaks from the fast pace action, so I left my seat and started walking. You don't have to go far to see the wonderful artwork and  installations the Jones family have incorporated in the new Cowboys Stadium:




Fat Super Star by Olafur Eliasson is one of my favorites.  You should consider booking an art tour if you have time over the holiday weekend.  Click HERE for information.

Another amazing part of the stadium is all of the personal touches by the Jones Family.....the interior spaces are like no other stadium in the world:



Every inch of the Cowboys Stadium is amazing and makes the experience of watching a football game like no other.......GO COWBOYS!!

I hope you and your family has a Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment